Why Choose Rachel Morgan Wedding Flowers?
When you trust your wedding flowers to us we promise the following:
- The reassurance that your flowers are in safe hands. I and my small team of florists and support staff have successfully provided flowers for many weddings and occasions, small to large. I know the flower business inside out and will work with you relentlessly to find the most suitable flowers, bouquets styles, arrangements, displays, buttonholes and corsages to make your perfect wedding.
- I guarantee you personal attention and expert advice at all times. I will answer your questions, meet up, return your calls/emails promptly and do whatever it takes to make your wedding flowers a great success.
- So that you can put me to the test I offer you a free, no-obligation consultation to present my credentials, show examples of my work and provide information to help you decide if I’m right for you. I’ll take the time to carefully listen to you and to interpret and develop your ideas into the wedding flowers of your dreams.
- I can provide you with quotes, budget figures and a carefully planned schedule to ensure your flowers are everything you expect on your wedding day.
- You will receive the highest ‘grade A’ quality, freshest flowers available anywhere in the UK, all purchased specifically for your wedding.
- You will benefit from my design and textiles experience, which can be incorporated into your wedding flower arrangements to complement your theme.
- I buy flowers at highly competitive rates through direct buying arrangements and contacts within the leading UK growers and importers, many of which have been established for over 2-generations.
- You will save a significant amount of money and receive higher quality flowers because I do not have the expensive overheads of a shop and stock. I have a fully equipped flower studio in South East London.
I formed Rachel Morgan Flowers because I have a passion for flowers and beautiful weddings and events. I’m a qualified and experienced florist with a creative background in graphic and textile design. I’ve completed formal floristry career courses at Jane Packer and have worked in florists and on various contract projects for many years. I have a team of professional freelance florists who I work with on larger projects and customer-focused support staff to help deliver and set-up at your venue.
So far most of my business has been built on referrals and recommendations which I only receive by ensuring 100% complete customer satisfaction.
Please call me on 07701 092624 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.